2.12.13

7 Patent leather/beret/plaid






Hi! How are you all doing? Today I'm wearing my black beret, patent leather lace-up flats, patent leather Mango bag and my dark red and blue plaid coat from Pull&Bear. I didn't bother showing you what I'm wearing underneath it, because for me, the outfit isn't complete yet. I'm waiting for my heels from H&M to arrive, which will probably be in January... They're kind of faux Jeffrey Campbell LITA's, in black and I think they will suit better with the outfit I'm wearing than the lace-up's. Anyway, enjoy. Oh and have a nice evening! xxx

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Je hebt echt fantastische stijl Amybaby!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ben verliefd op je jas!
    Echt een leuke outfit is dit :)

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ach dankjewel, sorry ik zie dit nu pas! Maar super bedankt :) xxx

      Verwijderen